Welcome to the first of what will be many, many variants for Monopoly. Today’s is a relatively minor variation of the game, but I hope you’ll enjoy it.
You will need
- A Monopoly set.
- Additional playing pieces.
All rules are as normal for Monopoly with the exception of the following:
- During set up, place one each of the Monopoly pieces on each of the following spaces: the four Railway Stations, the two utilities, Free Parking and Just Visiting.
- The first player to land on each space with a piece on it collects the piece, whether or not they choose to purchase the property.
- If a player has to pay rent, they can choose to instead pay it with a piece if they have one, regardless of how much the rent is.
- Players may also buy and sell the pieces amongst themselves.
Winning the Game
- as per the normal rules of Monopoly; or
- by collecting all 8 of the pieces.